Lisa’s Magical Weddings
|Bride’s Hair and Makeup
||$155 to $175
|2 Hour Trial Consultation (Upon Request)
||Starting At $115
||Starting at $65
||Starting at $55
||Starting at $45
||Starting at $50
|Special Events (Priority Scheduling Required)
|Magic Kingdom Photo Shoot (4am to 6am)
|Princess for the Day
||Starting at $130
|Quinceanera / Sweet Sixteen
||Starting at $130
Additional Services (Upon Request – Ask For Our Specials)
- Hair Extensions
- Eye Lashes
- Air Brushing
- Blow Dry – Please notify us in advance!
- American Express
- PayPal – Deposit Only
We Travel To Your Event Location
We do not charge a travel fee for Walt Disney World Resorts, but any location outside will have a fee (depending on where) starting at $30. Parking fees at hotels are not included and will be applied as necessary. A $50 early start fee applies to start times prior to 6am.
Our Stylists Are Familiar With All Textures of Hair and Complexions
Our team has over 20 years in the make-up service industry. Any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us.
- A signed contract with a $150 non-refundable deposit fee is required to reserve your event, which will be deducted off your total. Any changes to the number of services must be made 30 days prior to the event. If appointment must be changed to a different date we can hold and transfer that deposit if it is made within a three month or longer period of the old date and if the new date is available. If appointment is re-booked between the event date and the three month period, deposit is non refundable and it is considered a cancelled appointment. The new event date would require a new contract with deposit.
- Once we receive your signed contract and deposit, your event date is booked. There is a 10 day acceptance period. If your deposit is not received within the 10 day period, we reserve the right to release your requested date to other bookings. For the remainder of your balance, we accept cash only the day of services or you can make prior arrangements with us to pay with your Visa or MasterCard. Your final balance will be calculated and is expected immediately after services are rendered.
- All of our Artists will make you look amazing. Please know that gratuity is not included in our contracts but it is appreciated. Generally a 15-20% gratuity is what is usually given by our satisfied clients as a token of their appreciation.
- Please note hair should be clean, dry and without exposure to flat irons before services begin unless otherwise indicated during your trial run consultation.
- We ask that you provide the following information with your reservation:
- Day, Time and Location of Your Ceremony
- Bride’s Name and Contact Information
- Groom’s Name
- Wedding Coordinator’s Name and Contact Information
- Number of People Wishing to Obtain Our Services
- Location Where Services Will Be Rendered
Please Notify Us Upon Check-in of Room # For Better Service
If there’s a particular style that you like from our webpage, please let us know. We are open to any ideas and can do wonders with any hair type.